Reporting and Spin
Further to "Cross-City Conspiracy Or Corporate Terrorism?" (Link #9 below) one can not ignore the fact that a taxi driver exposed the issue in the net first because in
Now it is fairly clear, former Premier Nick Grainer (who happens to be the chairman of the Tunnel Company) and another former Premier Bob Carr (who have been hanging around the $500 000.00 per annum bank volt of the Mac Bank said, " … the cross city tunnel project is the best thing since slice bread …"! However, their claims were rejected by the Cross City Tunnel Parliamentary Inquiry and public at large. These egotistic politicians are falsely trying to transform their private good as state good. A scenario of such a nature is utterly disgusting by any means or format.
The New South Wales Taxi Drivers' Association is a genuine workers association founded upon a few more workers groups, their structures, good name and reputation. Surely, it is not a privately owned entity or venture as assumed or reported by some lately. Such a fear or assumption could be traced from "remote control journalist" Peer Lindholt's Cabbie Magazine and reported mentality of some.
No one should ignore the difference between reporting and spin. Most importantly the NSW TDA is not a private property.
For more information please click these links, should you wish!
1. American Terrorism and Brain Washing,
2. Attorney General Bob Debus Is Hiding,
3. Organise Crime In NSW and
4. More Organise Crimes In NSW
5. Stupid Magistrate
6. An Eastern Suburb Court Room
7. Zionised Adriaan
8. Racist Ross Nelson
9. Cross-City Conspiracy Or Corporate Terrorism?
10. Howard's Industrial Relation's Terrorism
11. Cabcharge Story
12. Corruption Colony News
13. Source of knowledge and Moral guidance
14. Sydney Taxi Corruption
15. The Madness and Corruption regarding the Cabcharge
16. The culture of arrogance, corruption and nepotism in
17. Do we have organise crime in the taxi industry?
18. WE DO NOT NEED "SLIME" - WE DO NEED A ROYAL COMMISSION
19. Looking for justice
20. A Lost War